Tulia showcases superior craftsmanship, meticulously made from the finest blend of pure, natural wool, viscose, and resilient cotton fibers. Skilfully hand-tufted by master artisans in Mirzapur, India, Tulia doesn't just capture style; it's built to last. Silver lake blue, earthy brown, and burnt red tones are contrasted with a neutral beige base, making this rug a statement home decor piece.
- Adaptable and Resilient
- Hand Tufted Design
- Protect Your Floor from Damage
- Comfort and Feel
- Make a Statement
Available Sizes Choose from two sizes to fit your space
- 160 x 240cm: Perfect for under dining tables or at the end of a bed.
- 200 x 300cm: Ideal for a large living room, creating a cozy zoned area.
- Colour: Assorted
- Thickness: 1.5cm
- Design Style: Abstract
- GSM (Grams per Square Meter): 3800 gsm
- Product: L 200 x W 300 x H 1.5 cm
- This rug is hand-made in India from 60% viscose, 30% wool, 10% cotton, and has a 100% cotton backing.
- As this rug contains natural fibers, initial shedding may occur.
- It is designed for indoor use only.
Care Instructions For care instructions, please refer to the information available on the underside of the rug.