Salp is made from pure New Zealand wool, handcrafted by skilled artisans in Mirzapur, India. A testament to quality, Salp is not only beautiful but built to last, promising long-lasting durability and enduring style. With modern appeal, this hand-loom rug has an ombre effect, featuring moss and sage green tones. Blending seamlessly with a neutral color palette, Salp will bring a hint of nature into your home, offering a calm aesthetic.
- Adaptable and Resilient
- Hand Loom Design
- Protect Your Floor from Damage
- Comfort and Feel
- Make a Statement
Available Sizes Choose from two sizes to fit your space:
- 160 x 240cm: Perfect for under dining tables or at the end of a bed.
- 200 x 300cm: Ideal for a large living room, creating a cozy zoned area.
- Colour: Gradient Green
- Thickness: 1.5cm
- Design Style: Modern Gradient
- GSM (Grams per Square Meter): 3800 gsm
- Product: L 160 x W 240 x H 1.5 cm
- This rug is hand-made in India from 100% New Zealand wool and has a 100% cotton backing.
- As this rug contains natural fibers, initial shedding may occur.
- It is designed for indoor use only.
Care Instructions For care instructions, please refer to the information available on the underside of the rug.