Merth is made from the finest blend of pure, natural wool, viscose, and high-quality cotton fibers. Skilfully hand-tufted by master artisans in Mirzapur, India. Merth not only exemplifies exceptional quality but also embodies lasting style and durability, assuring its ability to withstand the test of time. With traditional appeal, elegant motifs adorn the surface area in shades of blue, grey, and white oyster. Blending seamlessly with a neutral color palette, Merth will bring a hint of color into your home and perhaps act as an anchor for your interior style.
- Adaptable and Resilient
- Hand Tufted Design
- Protect Your Floor from Damage
- Comfort and Feel
- Make a Statement
Available Sizes Choose from two sizes to fit your space:
- 160 x 240cm: Perfect for under dining tables or at the end of a bed.
- 200 x 300cm: Ideal for a large living room, creating a cozy zoned area.
- Colour: Pearl Blue
- Thickness: 1.5cm
- Design Style: Modern Traditional
- GSM (Grams per Square Meter): 3800 gsm
Product: L 200 x W 300 x H 1.5 cm
- This rug is hand-made in India from 50% viscose, 40% wool, 10% cotton, and has a 100% cotton backing.
- As this rug contains natural fibers, initial shedding may occur.
- It is designed for indoor use only.
Care Instructions For care instructions, please refer to the information available on the underside of the rug.