Lusca has been hand-tufted by skilled artisans in Mirzapur, India, using premium viscose and pure wool. A testament to quality, Lusca is not only beautiful but built to last, promising long-lasting durability and enduring style. Lusca makes a bold statement with its vibrant maroon, cayenne, and salmon hues, all accentuated by its distinctive angular shape.
- Adaptable and Resilient
- Hand Tufted Design
- Protect Your Floor from Damage
- Comfort and Feel
- Make a Statement
- 150 x 240cm: Perfect for under dining tables or at the end of a bed.
- Colour: Assorted Red
- Thickness: 1.5cm
- Design Style: Modern Geometric
- GSM (Grams per Square Meter): 3800 gsm
Product: L 240 x W 150 x H 1.5 cm
- This rug is hand-made in India from 70% viscose, 30% wool, and has a 100% cotton backing.
- As it is made from natural fibers, some initial shedding may occur.
Care Instructions For care instructions, please refer to the information available on the underside of the rug.